In order to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff, we have implemented protocols following the guidelines of the Public Health Department in order to offer our normal, full range of treatments in the safest environement possible.
Appointments will be spaced out to allow physical distancing between patients. It will also allow time for the treatment areas to be disinfected between each appointment, including the air quality with our new air filtration systems. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointments.
Before your appointment and once again when you arrive at the dental office, you will be asked to complete a form to see if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
PLEASE stay home if you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough or difficulty breathing) or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Patients who are sick and have an upcoming dental appointment should call our office to report symptoms, reschedule or ask about other care options:
- You will be asked to wear a mask while in the office except during treatment.
- Dental staff will be wearing more protective gear than normal. Your dentist must ensure that they have the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) before they schedule an in-person appointment.
- Plan to come alone. There are exceptions for small children and people who require assistance. If a parent or caregiver is allowed, they will also be subject to all screening measures.
We kindly ask you to wait outside or in your car and to call or text when you arrive (514)694-8092. We will let you know when it is safe to enter.
- The waiting room will not be open for everyone. Chairs will be spaced two metres apart. Unfortunately, there will be no magazines, toys or any other non-essential items in the dental office. We ask you to minimize the belongings you bring upstairs and that you bring them into the examination room with you.
- As much as possible, we request that you pay by touchless payment, such as credit card, Interac or e-transfer.
- As always, you can book your appointments by calling, emailing or texting the clinic.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEE YOU SOON!